Subject: BUGS???
From: Mr M L Funnell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Aug 94 11:56:00 BST

Hi all,

        I was looking at blitz last night and came up with the following
problems.....(note:The last ver of BUM I have is 5-if that makes a
difference)

        1. I looked at the crunch.obj file and saw some commands such as
PPDecrunch, CRMDecrunch, Implode and Deplode.  But no documentation
anywhere.  The commands are recognised in blitz, but I tried using
PPdecrunch to unpack a PP20 file but had no luck.

        2. How can I access a checkbox value without using the gadptr
structure. I know I can use eventcode, but I dont wish to update a variable
every time its changed. Is there a way of doing the following.....

        var.l=eventcode(gtlist#,id)   ??????

        3. AGAIN, I found a problem in using statements/functions,
the following works in the main program, but not in a function....

        r.l=0
        a.l=20
        getreg d0,a
        putreg d0,r

        As you might expect, r returns 20, but in a function it returns 0!!

        Also ASLFilerequest$ GURUS inside a statement.

Thanx a lot.

Matt.